Q-MAX lighting filters offer you a variety of hundreds of different colors and tints at a very competitive prices...just £32 a roll. With Q-MAX filters you have the option of choosing between nearly all colors you might know from other brand named manufacturers like LEE Filters, ROSCO and GAMCOLOR.
The advantages of Q-MAX filters:
- Q-MAX filters are marked for easier measurement.
- Q-MAX filters are supplied on rolls with only 1 inch diameter, which saves space when transporting and stocking.
- Q-MAX filters are numbered in accordance with LEE Filters’ industry standard, with only 3 exceptions. For products from Rosco Labs and other suppliers, please click on this link for a swatch conversion table.
- Q-MAX filters are designed for longevity and color permanency, so filters have to be exchanged less frequently.
- Q-MAX filters are designed by one of the leading distributors for professional entertainment lighting, according to requirements and specifications provided by experienced lighting technicians, and manufactured to the highest quality the British Standard (BS-3944). The result is something to be proud of: in every theatre, on every stage, and for every film or television set.